Flying experiences invariably make for a memorable day out and gift vouchers for these events make popular presents that are much appriciated by people of all ages.
The following tips may be of help if you are considering purchasing a flying gift voucher to treat yourself or as a special gift for a family member or friend.
- If you're not sure which type of flying experience the recipient of the voucher would prefer to receive or the location from which they would prefer to fly from; may we recommend that you consider our FLIGHT PASS open choice option.
- There are several restrictions such as weight and height that are associated with general aviation flying activities. Therefore, please check the voucher restriction details to confirm that they do not apply to the person taking the flight. Please contact us if in doubt, we would be very pleased to hear from you.
- Before purchasing please consider if the person receiving the gift would prefer a pleasure flight or a trial flying lesson. The later are generally the most popular as the recipient will have the opportunity to try the controls and fly the aircraft themselves.
- If the flight itself is to take place on a specific day such as a Birthday or Anniversary please ensure that the voucher is purchased well beforehand as we recommend that flights are booked at least two weeks in advance. Please call us before purchasing if you need to book a specific date urgently, we will do our utmost to secure the flight date you require.
- Please consider any requirement for additional passengers as the recipient may like to have a friend or family member come along for the ride. Some 4 seater aircraft flights provide this facility, however, please contact us first to confirm availability on your chosen flight.
- If you have any concerns such as age, health or disabilities and the suitability of our flying activities for a particular individual please do not hesitate to contact us. We would welcome your call.